Wedding rings have been adopted as a nearly universal symbol of marriage in the western world and beyond. (However there is absolutely no requirement to exchange rings as part of a legal marriage ceremony.) If you search the internet, youContinue Reading
Perth wedding celebrant Ishara de Garis can assist with weddings and other ceremonies for couples.
Ishara welcomes enquiries from couples at any stage of their relationship who wish to celebrate their love and make a deeper commitment to each other through ceremony.
The information in this section includes useful guidance about marriage ceremonies, including legal registration of the marriage in Australia.
- Read more about the requirements for getting legally married in Perth
- Educate yourself for a loving relationship that will stand the test of time
Other couples ceremonies on offer include union ceremonies, commitment ceremonies, handfasting ceremonies, or renewal of vows. These ceremonies usually include many of elements of a traditional wedding ceremony, without the legal paperwork.
If you are planning a wedding or other couples ceremony you will want to explore topics such as
- choosing or writing your wedding vows,
- selecting inspirational readings or prayers, and
- designing your ceremony to include symbolic wedding rituals drawn from a wide range of world cultures and spiritual traditions.
If you are planning a wedding in Perth, remember to get in touch with celebrant Ishara to explore her availability for your preferred ceremony date!
The heart of any wedding or commitment ceremony, the vows are your personal promises to each other. This is where you get to spell out what your life-long commitment to your partner means to you, and the kinds of values,Continue Reading