Welcome to Circles of Blessing – Marriage Celebrant Perth & Fremantle WA
Planning a wedding, hand-fasting or commitment ceremony? Looking for the marriage celebrant in Perth or Fremantle who will be just right for you?
Hi, I’m Ishara, and I may be just the celebrant you’ve been looking for!
Specialising in personalised alternative & spiritual ceremonies.
I am also happy to provide a convenient local service in the Fremantle area for couples who want a civil marriage celebrant to help them get married simply.
Please take a look around my site, and if you like what you see, give me a call on 0415 593 408 or use the online form to get in touch. I can quickly let you know whether I’m available for your preferred date, and answer any questions you may have.
Ishara de Garis , Civil Marriage Celebrant Perth, Western Australia
What you’ll get if you choose me as your celebrant:-
- a relaxed, comfortable process that is respectful of your own beliefs and values;
- to be listened to and know that your needs and ideas will be taken seriously;
- the opportunity to explore symbolic rituals and traditions which can add colour and meaning to your ceremony;
- a celebrant who can hold a sense of the sacred, if that feels appropriate to who you are, without becoming unduly stiff and formal;
- the option to write or choose your own words (eg. wedding vows) should you so desire;
- a local area discount for ceremonies held within the cities ofCockburn, Fremantle, Melville, Mosman Park or the towns of EastFremantle and Cottesloe/Peppermint Grove..
Whether you are looking for a beautifully scripted formal ceremony, such as a wedding, handfasting, commitment or naming ceremony… Or whether you wish to gather an intimate circle of family and friends in a more relaxed, free-flowing way..
Read what others have said about my work
I look forward to speaking with you soon.
Marriage & General Celebrant
Fremantle, Perth, Western Australia
0415 593 408
A marriage celebrant Perth WA who listens carefully and uses her intuitive skills to make your ceremony feel truly your own.